drag & bot - robot programming framework
drag and bot GmbH / DE 70567 Stuttgart / https://www.dragandbot.com/
drag&bot is an intuitive web-based software for easy setup, programming and operation of industrial robots. The graphical user interface allows inexperienced users to generate a program sequence through drag&drop of reusable function blocks. No programming knowledge is required to step your company into the robotic automation era.
- 5x faster programming of robots in comparison to state-of-the-art programming
- software is independent of robot manufacturers and brands
- +10 years of experience in programming innovative robot applications at Fraunhofer IPA
- 50% cost savings in contrast to turnkey solutions
- cost-efficient automation by flexible change of robot tasks
- no IT/robot skills or expensive training by robot manufacturers required
Implementation length: no selection
Application categories: Robotics
Application fields: Digital Production / IT & Security
Use fields: Flexibility / Integration / Cost reduction
drag and bot GmbH is a spin-off of the Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation (IPA) in Stuttgart. The company currently has 15 employees, including 4 founders. drag and bot develops manufacturer-independent software for the simple and intuitive programming of industrial robots. In the foreground is the graphical user interface, which enables a fast and flexible creation of programs by drag and drop from prefabricated function blocks.